My sister has been dreaming of a day where we can load up, truck into Fort Worth, find parking, and check out the new Trader Joe's!
Today that day came!
We loaded in my Mom's car and away we went! Can I just tell you that with all the hype surrounding this grocery you should have seen the small plot of Earth the store is on. Seriously the doctor's office has a bigger parking lot. Fortunately for us, not many people rushing the doors at 1:30pm on a Tuesday afternoon!!!
The grocery is small but cool! The employees are super friendly and walk around begging to get you samples. Um, yes please! One employee found me and said she had been looking for me around the store to try some chocolate covered super fruit she saw me eye balling! Nicest lady ever!!
Sara did some pre-planning and read up on some must haves.
Here is what I ended up buying today of the must haves with a few other things thrown in due to great samples...
1. Cinnamon raisin bread that Sara actually bought. She was willing to share a few pieces for some serious French Toast action in the morning!
2. White Cheddar corn puffs: very much like Pirate's Booty but cheaper and less calories per serving=Double Win!
3. Hummus Dip: haven't tried it but have never eaten a Hummus dip I didn't like!
4. The HOLY GRAIL: Cookie Butter!!!!!!!OMG! Yes, Cookie Butter! I swear this must be what is served in heaven all day long! So delish that tonight Luke and I ate it on really old hot dog buns that may have had a few moldy flecks! We didn't even care!!!!
5. Vanilla Chai Spice Coffee: Mom, Sara, and I tried some on this pleasant 140+ degree day and it was good. Will be better in the Winter time though!
6. Gummy Bears: cause Luke doesn't think shopping on a Tuesday afternoon is fun!
Have you been to TJ's??? If so, what are some must haves??!!!!