Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Halloween Woody style!

Halloween is always a fan favorite in our house. After weeks of wrestling with Luke that he could not be a golfer AGAIN, he broke me down into buying a store bought costume. I like to buy costumes a little less commercial so he stands out in the crowd, but we braved Party City and let him pick out his own costume. He fittingly chose, Woody from Toy Story. Store bought, but oh so cute! Happy Halloween 2010
Woody
At Luke's school they had a Fall Festival. Everyone was asked to dress in costume for a parade and carnival activities. I was so excited to get to be "Mom" for the afternoon. As I watched Luke in class I am starting to see more of me in him. I sat their with sweaty palms as each child shared their costume and then chose the next child to share. I was praying that Luke would be picked. He was and did a great job sharing his costume and "hamming" it up for the audience and then bonking another kid on the head to share. We will work on gentle touches!!!!
He was a great listener and really loved his teacher. He was a bit of a daydreamer and was in awe of everyone around him. I love that about him. He soaks it all in and isn't the "pushy/grabby" kid that annoys everyone! It was a good time and cool to see him in his element away from us!

Luke got his face painted, which was a total shocker!

Just a cool "Monster Truck" in the parking lot we had to get a picture next to!

Luke with his ladies. Minnie Mouse is Luke's little lady friend!

(Pardon the hand on the weinus! He is ALL boy!)

Happy Halloween from Woody!

No comments:

Post a Comment