Sunday, January 8, 2012

I Breathe, Therefore I Pinterest!

Pinterest=obsession!  I love it so much that I wake up thinking about it, check it during my planning time, look at it at red lights, and dream about it!
I am not AT ALL a crafter.  I don't have a craft room, own a scrapbook, possess a Cricut machine, and can barely use a paper cutter and a hot glue gun.  So when I Pinterest I solely look for easy DIY! 
Here's an easy wreath I made for Valentine's Day and it only took about 30 minutes and cost about $7.00 to make!
Materials:  foam wreath, yarn, wooden LOVE sign, ribbon, and hot glue gun

Step one:  Add small dab of hot glue to the back of the wreath to attach the yarn.  Wrap, wrap, and wrap away!

Attach the ending piece to the back of the wreath with another dab of hot glue

Add ribbon to hang from door hook. 

Hot glue your embellishments and VIOLA!  A yarn wreath!!!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog. Now I can stalk you even more. ;) I'm hoping to tackle a yarn wreath myself for my bookclub this weekend - we'll see...

    ReplyDelete