Monday, June 18, 2012

He's a Whole Hand!


I cannot believe I have a child that is 5!  Seriously, I can't really call him a baby anymore or carry him around without getting weird stares.  Yes, I am still cutting up his nuggets and buckling him in his car seat!  These are things that I will work on, but maybe later!
For this guys birthday he wanted to celebrate with his 2 favorite loves:  Angry Birds and Bounce Houses!
Therefore, a Let's Jump Angry Bird Birthday was scheduled!  A friend from high school made his
Uh-mazing cake and all his school friends came to share in his big day!

Addressing all the invites with his favorite buddies!

The cake!

The cake was a total surprise!  The boy loves cake almost as much as Angry Birds!

The Angry Bird crew!

Our awesome friend Melissa made him a "Super Luke" cape!  Just what every 5 year old boy needs!!!


Happy Birthday to the most precious young boy I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment