Monday, January 17, 2011

Maniac Monday!


Introducing my New Year's Resolution...Maniac Monday!
Every Monday I am going to share the life according to my little Maniac, Lucas Corgan!
So here's to the first Monday post of 2011!




My Un-Perfect Angel

I spend a great deal of time worrying myself sick about who I DON'T want my child to be. I also spend as much time fretting about who I DO want him to be. As much as my OCD brain loves this torture, I am slowly figuring out he is who he is and I am going to have to get over it, like it or not! So in honor of this sweet child of mine, I am going to start the year with a list of the good, bad, and ugly that is my un-perfect angel!


*Lucas loves to start his day dragging out as many toys as he can and piling them into my bed that will later in the day become a battle of wills to get cleaned up!

*His favorite color is Black.

*He spends much of his time shaking his booty even when music is not present!

*His favorite body part is boobs. Major obsession, but he does ask kindly if he can touch them. Thank God he's not the snatch and grab type:)

*He will strip to his birthday suit in a heartbeat!

*He makes a funny little "hoot" sound when he needs a wipe on the potty!

*He is the biggest chicken I have ever met (so like his Mommy).

*He loves to read and learn about bugs and cars!

*Lucas loves the weather and likes to give a daily report, which usually involves some form of "doom and gloom".

*Wow-he is a head strong child who knows what he wants and when. He spends plenty of quality time in time out, thinking about making good choices!

*He loves jelly sandwiches, slices of cheese, sliced pickles, and sprinkle donuts. (I will pay for his lack of healthy eating for sure)

*He likes to know if you are wearing panties or underwear (so proud)!

*He is super friendly and never meets a stranger!

*Wipeout is his favorite show and he loves to reenact it on the couch every night!

*He brings great joy and fun to our life everyday!


Happy Maniac Monday to my precious boy!


2 comments:

  1. Cuteness! Glad to see you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, how adorable is this video??? His faces are beyong hysterical.

    I should probably never have a kid. What if it is all lame and stuff. Luke has set the bar so high.

    ReplyDelete