Monday, April 11, 2011

Maniac Monday


On the Move


I never really thought about the transition Luke would go through when moving(duh!)


Now that we are living with Aunt Keko and Uncle Dodi he gets lots of attention-good and bad! I have noticed that he now has more of an audience when he is acting naughty. This is rough! He really puts on a show and all his bad habits are in full effect! We added "No bad words" to his behavior chart in hopes that he will chill with using "lame and fool" when referring to someone!
Mike and I were making a trip to Wally and I asked him how he liked living with Keko and Dodi. He said he only liked it a little. Then we drove past ol' Judy and he started calling out everyone's names and stuff they enjoyed, like "There's Mason's car. He likes to drive that car real fast!"
On the flip side, he has slept amazing in his new room and even met a new "guuurl" at the park! My Mom took him to a carnival over the weekend and he won a goldfish, which he creatively named Goldy!


Here are some pictures from our week{end}...

Luke and Dad on the bumper cars! This guy loves him a pink hoopty car!

2 comments:

  1. Please remind Luke that if he doesn't like Fencerow, there is always Craigslist!!!

    Love having the three of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! LOL- lame & fool!! As in "Mom, quit actin' like a lame fool."

    I'm afraid I'm about to be a lame fool in just a few when I leave the school. CANT. WAIT. TIL. TOMORROW. BAH!!!

    ReplyDelete