Friday, November 4, 2011

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Whew!  You can tell by my blogging hiatus that school has started and Fall is here!
I love Fall with all my heart!  Everything about it is greatness.  From the nip in the air, to party planning, to a rockin' Halloween party- I just can't get enough of this season!
Here's an update on what Fall looks like this year in the World of Woods...
No, this is NOT a Halloween decoration in our house!  Just a large friend Lucas found under the couch!

Our Ninja! 
It took a couple of weeks to decide on this cool onesis GEM of a costume!

Yes, I will go to Walmart everyday if I can walk out to see this!

The obsession begins...
My first Pinterest creation!

Thanks to my sister for the first one of the season!
AHH... Pumpkin Spice Latte you bring me such warm joy!



What are some things you love about Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment