Saturday, November 5, 2011

Stay at Home Mom!

Sometimes I wish so badly that I could be the Mom that surprises her son with lunch at school, volunteers at the school, runs errands during the day while everyone is at their 9 to 5, and wears her gym clothes to car pick up!

Other times I want to cringe at the thought...

On the day of the field trip I got a day in the life of a stay at home momma! 
While Luke went back to school after the Fire Station field trip, I got to run errands at Walmart, which was surprisingly busy.  What do all those people do?  When I picked him up he got to choose any place for lunch..McDonald's!  This was the 3rd time that week we ate Mickey D's!  No judging!
Then we headed to the Flower Mound pumpkin patch.  We have not been in several years due to the fact we always have to go on the weekends along with 900 other families.
It was so great!  We parked on the first row and Lucas had free reign of all the bounce houses and slides he could stand!







After 3 hours of fun and a super sweaty boy, we drove home and watched the planes doing test runs for the Alliance Air Show from our backyard!
Talk about a noisy nap time, but we manager to both squeeze one in!!!!!

I am so thankful for this opportunity!  I am fortunate to work and be a Mom at the same time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment