Sunday, March 17, 2013

Be Still My Heart!

There is a countdown in my house.  Well by house I don't mean Mike and Luke, just me!
Tuesday is a very special day in my life.  No, not a birthday or anniversary or pay day....
  Yep, my boy JT has a new album dropping Tuesday, March 19th!  I cannot wait to put my antsy little fingers on it. I'm old school, which means I will buy the CD.  Something about reading all the lyrics and special thanks makes me feel more apart of the JT entourage!

I encourage you to stream FOR FREE this weekend on iTunes.  The album does not disappoint.  Until Tuesday I will dream of meeting my savvy crooner on the beaches of Miami, sipping Mojitos with the Kardashians and rehashing old quarrels with the cast of The Real Housewives of Miami. 

Love you to the Suit and Tie back,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment