Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Where's the Baby?


I cannot believe that 6 years ago on March 21, 2007 my world was thrown upside down and changed forever!  My precious, sweet, curious, perfect baby boy entered my life.  I am amazed everyday at the joy I feel watching my baby grow into a young man. 
Every year the day before his birthday we celebrate by eating Chinese food, just like Mike and I did 6 years ago.  On his birthday we always look back at his baby book and replay the day.  I have so many wonderful memories of that day and its fun to recount that time when we had no idea what we were in store for.  For the past 6 years, Lucas Corgan Woods has taught me to be patient, selfless, nurturing, proactive, bold, and above all else how to be a Mom.
I love you to the moon and back my baby boy!

Here's what 6 has brought us:
Luke loves Monster Trucks, Lego's, school, friends, anything inappropriate (he's all boy!)
He has found a new sense of trying new foods and is loving salad and beef at the time!
He has started up soccer again and we are hoping he is less timid this season.
Over Spring Break he shot his first gun and thought it was ok, but took way to long to reload.
He loves to read and can read most books he chooses
He has recently started asking questions about Jesus, prompting Mike and I to start looking for a church.  He went this past week and LOVED it!
Favorite color:  magenta
Favorite food:  anything sweet
Favorite song:  Thrift Shop by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis (yes-super inappropriate)
Favorite show:  anything on Disney XD
Favorite game:  NASCAR Unleashed
Favorite subject in school:  Math and Science

No comments:

Post a Comment