Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Great 8


On Tuesday, June 15th the Mr. and I celebrated 8 years of marriage. Each year we simplify the anniversary a bit more! This year, M brought me home a card and Lillies. Uggg~I just knew he would do nothing so I opted to do the same! Boo on me!!!!! I'll get him some seagull poo or sand in the pants on vacation! Anyways, we spent the evening chillin' with the besties and making final vacation arrangements over pizza and silly talk of making inappropriate vacation shirts and the Spanish word of the day!!! So, M.W. in honor of eight great ones here are 8 reasons I am glad to be married to you...

8. You can turn on some serious dance moves, whenever/wherever!

7. You like to play tunes on your marriage belly!

6. You can rock a beautiful yard to come home to everyday!

5. You are a wonderful and loyal provider for our family!

4. You will NEVER say no to sweets!

3. You love fashion more than any girl I know!

2. You try hard at everything you do!

1. You LOVE Luke and me unconditionally!!!!!


Here's to at least 80 more!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on 8 years!!! We celebrate 5 years of married craziness on July 30th. Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete