Thursday, June 17, 2010

Top 10 Reasons I Love Summer!

If you know me, you know that summer is NOT my favorite season. I am more of a fall/winter girl! I enjoy cool warm clothes, cold weather, a lack of Vitamin D, and No Sweating! I am a really bad sweater (CS)! No, I will never tell what that means!!! So, in honor of summer I am counting down the top 10 things I do love about summer! I hope you enjoy your summer and keeping it sweaty!

#10: Snow Cone Sundays




#9: Swimming with Besties!


#8: Going to Pirate Paaarghties! Happy 1st b-day Cohen!
#7: Summer reading at the library
Keep on the lookout for more....

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics of your summer so far! Can't wait to see more. Oh and the house that you are standing in front of in the snow come pic looks so nice!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooo know what CS is. You might try a little Spray & Wash. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete