Wednesday, June 9, 2010

So, here goes nothing!

Hi! My name is Brooke and I am addicted to other people's lives! Therefore, I am going to attempt to recreate the awesomeness I see on other blogs into my very own! This first post feels like the time you go and get some new cut bangs and you worry no one will notice or the time you bake a new recipe and not a single soul comments you on your deliciousness. It's just a lot to live up to!!!!!!
So here's goes nothing or something or somewhere in between.
Thanks to my wonderful, blog saavy friend Chelsea, who gave up her Wednesday morning to help create this new addiction for me! Love ya girl! Follow me into The Babblings of Brooke and I promise you won't be bored or at the very least you will feel very normal after reading!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Brooke! You have a blog- awesome! Your so funny
    I can't wait to see all the funny comments you have for blogland!
    Check out my blog too. I don't blog enough, but I'm getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! It looks awesome and good job on your first post. Or as Luke and I like to say, GENIUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are the perfect blogger!! Hilarious in person or on paper (or on computer... whatever)! I would blog, but no one should have to relive my drama with my heathens. I will just live vicariously through you... : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, did you get your bangs cut? AND can I have the recipe for that delicious cake you baked?

    ReplyDelete