Sunday, June 13, 2010

Wickedy, Wickedy, Wow!


My summer officially kicked off Tuesday with a group of teaching buddies to see Wicked, the musical! The evening started with an almost 2 hour, white knuckled car ride to Fair Park! Holy cow, I was never so glad to be a passenger and not a driver! Thanks Denise for getting us there with only a couple of near death brake slams and some super hard core snaking in long traffic lines! We all met at Fireside Pies. Duh-wi-chious! Everything from the drink to the pie was yummy! We made it to valet with about 5 minutes before curtain call. The show was mind blowing! Many times I caught myself forcing my chin to close my mouth and lots and lots of goose bumps! The night ended with a photo op with the cute male lead (who smelled as good as he looked) and some awesome girl talk on the way home! Thanks to our wonderful principal for setting the tone to a WICKED summer!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could have gone! It sounded like fun! Hopefully we'll do something like that again next summer :) Hope your summer is going well! That sure is a CUTE picture of Luke :)

    ReplyDelete