Thursday, July 22, 2010

#5 Reason Why I Love Summer...

#5...Reading, Reading, and More Reading!
These are the titles I have been reading this summer and my book drawer is still full! I guess I am going to have to pull some "all nighters" before the summer ends...BOOOO!
A great non-fiction about Lisa and Laura Ling and Laura's struggle to flee North Korea
Mindless good reading!!!!

A true story of one man's fight in a concentration camp as a young boy

Hard to put down read about a death row inmate and the ultimate sacrifice he needs to save someone and himself

A heart wrenching story about maids in the South before segregation

My fave celebrity and Mom and her hilarious account of all things Mommy

Tori Spelling does it again! I love her stories about life as a celebrity, wife, and Mom

1 comment:

  1. I loved The Help.

    My to-read list is ever-growing and I somehow keep managing to add to it.

    One morning I will wake up and be covered in an avalanche of unread books, unable to escape.

    I might be exaggerating, but probably not.

    PS: Don't call Hoarders on me. (I swear I only hoard books)

    ReplyDelete