Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Total Eclipse of My Heart

I was one of those people who made fun of the "Twilighters" who were KRAZY over some fictional vampires and werewolves! I was also NOT 13 years old and had better things to read! Or not!!!! My BF Melissa finally wore me down (it didn't take much convincing) and I borrowed all 4 books from a former student of mine. That right there should have made me reconsider, but it didn't! I read all 4 books and fell in love more with each one! I watched Twilight on DVD and then Melissa went with me to see New Moon at the movies after it had been out for a while. So no big hype, I had still remained pretty calm about the series and under the radar until Eclipse. Melissa and I blew it out for this one! We bought shirts ( and yeah they were the same but totally not planned), we got babysitters, we ate a yummy Cheesecake Factory dinner (again, the same meal), and we rocked the movie where we channeled our inner 13 year old! The GNO ruled and I can't wait for Breaking Dawn to blow it out again; 13 year old style!
All geared up!
We got many stares and double takes!
Thanks for taking our picture young 13 year olds!!!

Our pre-movie meal...again lots of stares and walk-bys from the waiters!
Thanks for a great night Melissa!






1 comment: