Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Into the Woods Wednesday

Weight Watchers and Willpower

With the house plans back on track I am struggling to maintain a healthy eating lifestyle, while packing and planning a move.

Being a lifetimer, I only have to weigh in once a month and knowing this has been a BAD thing for me! Since Spring Break, I have been "cheating" my way through meals Sunday through about Friday and then on Saturday I am drinking water and eating "air" to prepare for my small number on Sunday morning.

BAD, BAD, BAD!

With the kitchen packed we have had to make some dinner sacrifices and plan for more "prepared" meals. These are killin' my points and number on the scale.

Luckily, breakfast and lunch are no brainer meals for me and portion control will have to be my bestie for the next couple of weeks during dinner.

Here's what I count on to get me through the week...


These yummy, salty, crunchy gems are 16 crackers for 4 points. Worth every point!!



1 point per slice-can you say HEAVEN!


This tangy, creamy spread is 0 points if used sparingly. That is a word I am working on! Love you Skinny Cows!!! I have some serious dreams about these bad boys! 4 points of pure bliss!

1 comment:

  1. Those Nut Thins are so gross. You should be given extra points for eating them!!!

    ReplyDelete