Monday, March 28, 2011

Maniac Monday

A Day with My Boy!

I rarely have time alone with my growing boy! Today I was so happy to wake up and remember that it was Monday Fun Day!


I worked a half day in the morning and then had the pleasure to pick Luke up from school.

Outside his class window! They have some talented teachers!



We had a lunch date at Rosa's!

No, he would not let me sit on the same side of the booth as him:(

Took him for his 4 year check up! Holy cow-he is 4!

I wasn't really freaked out about the well check until we got there and the receptionist taking my insurance goes, "Oh, he's here for his 4 year check? Ewww, this is the BIG one!"

What..........

Then inside the room the nurse basically said the same thing. My pits were a sweaty mess by this point!

We love our nurse practitioner! She rocks and is so real and honest and will talk your ear off, a girl after my own heart!

She loves to send nurses in to watch Luke sing Jessie's Girl and always lets him mess with all her gear! This visit was no different.

She scolded me for making him a separate meal than the one Mike and I eat, Luke asked her if she knew what bombs were (which she never batted an eye), and he even brushed her hair with my Mom's brush!

He got the pleasure of peeing in a cup, have a hearing and vision check, and 4 shots! Oh, that's what the receptionist and nurse meant. My Mom went to help me and she and Luke were both sobbing by the end~no help!

Here are his 4 year old stats....41 pounds and 40 3/4 inches tall! He scored 100% on his hearing and vision tests and all looks well! No more well check vaccines until he is 11! Woo-Hoo and Amen on that!

Then after a nap, we headed to his first swim lesson of the year!

He was a totally different kid this year! He immediately blew bubbles, put his face in the water, and jumped and went under twice!

Bonus-there are only 2 kids in the class. BOOYAH!


I am so thankful to steal moments like this with my favorite little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment