Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Into the Woods Wednesday!

Weight Watchers

I am beyond beat down by this whole house business and I am and will always be grateful for everyone's encouragement and prayers!
So what do us women do when we are beat down, depressed, happy, sad????
WE EAT!
Before all the house stuff I went to Boot Camp 3 days a week at 5:30am. To save money, I stopped going in August;telling myself I could just workout on my own. Hmmmmm? That always sounds like a good plan until you really have to do it, right?!
After several ladies on my team got on the eating healthy train, I decided to voyage back into the world of Weight Watchers. This is familiar territory for me! I have been a lifetimer for a while and I do know the Weight Watcher plan works for me. I am a planner and I love to have control over totalling points. I even like to have to weight for someone. It just keeps me honest about my eating. I have been faithfully going every Sunday morning at 8:30 and have lost about 6 lbs. so far! My body is not the same "Boot Camp" body that I miss terribly but I do feel better and have started taking Zumba with my Mom and Sister twice a week!
So, for a while I am going to designate Wednesdays to Weight Watchers and maybe post a recipe or 2!
Here are some foods that are keeping me sane right now...





1 comment:

  1. I really am so proud of you. I really need to do something, I fell off the bandwagon and into the land of candy, pizza and Mexican food long, long ago. You are motivating me to think about picking myself up and getting back on.

    ReplyDelete