Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Into the Woods Wednesday!

Ladies Night!
Ruth on my First Grade team has been telling us girls about Ladies Night at Wine Styles for several months! Well, this month I crawled out of my shell and joined Ruth and Carol for some fun! We had a blast tasting and guessing different wines, eating some snacks, and playing Bingo! The best part about the night was hanging with the girls that I teach with everyday! We didn't have to lesson plan, discuss field trip options, or worry about assessments, we just got to be ourselves: Moms, wives, and best of all FRIENDS!

The Wine Posse: Ruth, me (with my Snookie do), and Carol
The sweet Mom and Daughter who sat with us!

Ruth was the Winner Winner Wine-o Dinner at our table! Look at the cute coaster she won:)

No comments:

Post a Comment