Monday, February 21, 2011

Maniac Monday!

Texas Sniffles
Mike and I have been so blessed to have a child who NEVER was sick as a baby! Up until this year we never saw the doctor if it was not a well check visit. Now with Lucas starting preschool we have seen the doctor several times! We have noticed that any change in the weather brings on a big allergy attack for our guy, which then usually turns into something else. Last night in our shuffle of bath and bedtime we accidentally overdosed him on his Singulair. He likes this nightly allergy pill, so when I asked him if he already took it with Dad he told me "No". As soon as I gave him the pill he said he already did take it and chomped it up as fast as he could. Thank God for our neighbor Nicole, who is a pharmacist! She was able to reassure me that it would be okay the one time and no Singulair tonight! I feel like we do everything possible to keep the seasonal allergies at bay, but with no success! If you have a child who suffers from the Texas Sniffles I would love to know what you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment