Monday, February 14, 2011

Maniac Monday!

Happy Valentine's Day!
We had a great time celebrating Valentine's Day this year. There have been years, in high school, where Mike would fill my room with roses or spell out "I Love You" with red rose petals, but those days are long gone! When we became an "old married couple" we started celebrating at fancy places like Taco Cabana or CiCi's pizza! Then, as we became a Momma and Poppa, the day got even more lame! This year we went to eat at Double Dave's Pizza, snacked on high fat content desserts, had an Open House for Judy Way, and I went to Zumba! Here are some pictures from our day!
Lucas got a soccer goal from Granny and Papa. Doesn't he look just like David Beckham, sans the soccer shorts?!


Lucas and Keko in matching shirts! What says love like the matching attire!

Lucas getting ready for school with his cool Smurfs Valentine shirt and a smile that melts his momma's heart!

This is the special Valentine from Lucas this year! We named it "Hearty"!
(I am NOT pregnant! Remind me to NEVER wear stripes for a picture again!)

My Double Daves Pizza date!

No comments:

Post a Comment