Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Blog Challenge Day #2: Let's Make A Deal

Remember the old game show Let's Make a Deal with Monty Hall?  Ya know the one where you could possibly sit next to a couple dressed as bacon and eggs or win a cage full of chickens or a donkey by choosing the wrong door?  Well, my favorite part about the game show was the last 5 minutes where Monty Hall would stroll into the audience and ask Little Bo Peep if she had a hay penny or a box of bobby pins in her purse.  And lo and behold she would and would win like $20 smackers!  I remember watching that and saying, "one day I will be on that show and I will take the biggest purse I can find and pack it with the most random items so I can win some fast cash too!" 
Sadly, the game show went off the air and was later replaced with some lame updated version.  (FYI, it was probably off the air before I was even born or allowed to carry a purse), so this blog challenge will have to replace the whole in my heart left by Monty Hall.
I have emptied the contents of my purse for you to see what I carry on a semi-normal basis.  Remember I am a neat freak, so I let it get a little more messy than I could normally stand to keep the audience of 5 interested:)
First off, here is the purse I am currently carrying...
This Coach bag was found last year at the Coach outlet in San Marcos on our trip home from San Antonio.  They were having a huge sale and I got this little gem that was originally marked at $549.00 for......$78.00!

Here are the contents of my purse...
Wallet, 3 sets of keys, 2 chapsticks-I have an obsession with Natural Ice chapstick, $4.00 and some change, an empty sippy cup, make-up bag, broken hair clip, package of Wet Ones, band-aids, 2 packages of Colgate Whitening Wisps, a red pen, gum, Crackberry, lipstick, pick (which I have since discovered people don't use on their hair anymore, weird!), receipts from today's purchases, Bed Bath and Beyond coupon, a mound of Wet Naps from Rosa's, fruit snacks, baggie of goldfish, Kleenex, hand mirror, camera, and my notebook.
I hope I win $20.00 and Monty Hall is behind door #3!

No comments:

Post a Comment