Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Blog Challenge Day #3: These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens

Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

Brown paper packages tied up with strings

These are a few of my favorite things

This is a fun one! 
Here are some of the many favorites in my life!


My little one chillin' his 'roos!

Can't get enough of JT!

Yummy goodness!

Too many flavors-not enough summer!

Summer pedi's!

 
A daily facial!


The most comfy shoes on the planet-Sanuks

Anti-Kindle:  A good ole book that you can touch the pages from the library and a book light

Deliciousness in a box

Laugh if you must, but you may catch me in this most days!  Love my Moo-Moo's!
Woods family fun!


5 comments:

  1. Um WHAT? YOU HAVE A MOO MOO?????? Why have I never seen this beauty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or maybe more than one????!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a test. I repeat this is a test.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke,
    Loving the blog challenges! They are hysterical and sound just like you :) I actually already knew about your fear of drains and grates! But, I learned some other good things about you that were mixed in there.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm I guess Melissa doesn't think the fact that you wear Moo-Moo's nearly as comical as the fact that I sleep in a gown....

    ReplyDelete