Friday, June 24, 2011

End of the School Year!

Still in rewind mode...

The end of the school year is always a hectic time. This year was no different. I was blessed with some great room moms this year and wanted to share the parent gifts I made them to say "Thank You"!

The popcorn boxes are from the Target dollar bin.  I stuffed the boxes with their favorite movie treats, movie gift cards, and a note that said, "Thanks for Poppin' In This Year!" 
I am not crafty, so I needed proof I could actually pull something like this off:)
The next picture is my wonderful team (minus Melba).  Unfortunately, KISD has been hit hard by the budget deficits in the state and the lovely lady in green was a casualty of this atrocity.
Melissa came to our team when our other teammate Paige took maternity leave with her triplets.  Melissa came everyday to shadow Paige, without pay, to learn how to best serve the kids in the classroom. 
Melissa,
You are an amazing teacher.  Your awesome gift has been put on hold under some crazy circumstances.  Keep your head up, even though that may put you into the trees or something. LOL!  Our team will NOT be the same without you.  I will miss you like crazy and I know there are some big things in store for you.  Love ya!

1 comment:

  1. BW -
    Thanks for the sweet lil' note about me! It made me tear up (what a shock). Best thing is - I knew you meant every word of it. Love ya too! MD

    ReplyDelete