Friday, July 8, 2011

Blog Challenge #10: To Infinity and Beyond

Doesn't this guy just make you want to smile:) 
For the last edition of the blog challenge I am sharing my infinity and beyond!

My Goals for the Future...
*start some kinda workout routine-I am way off at this current time and have just gotten plain LAZY!
*explore some DIY projects for the house
*take a photography class and rock the cool camera we have
*be a hostess more often-I tend to be a MAJOR homebody and need to put myself out there more!
*stop and smell the roses-I always feel like I have to be doing something
*lay off the TV more and get a hobby (EWWWW!)
*find ways to love my hubs and little squirrel more
*begin talks about family expansion in the next 100 years or so!

Thank you for joining me on this blog challenge adventure.  It has been a blast and who knows, maybe I will just keep going!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have loved reading each day of the challenge! Let me know when you're up for another and I'll join you. I have a solution for your workout routine--join the good ol' Y...you'd have an automatic workout partner fo sho! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should really think about family expansion. We could expand together.

    Plus think of all the sad baby stuff you have in the attic that isn't getting any use!

    ReplyDelete