Friday, July 1, 2011

Blog Challenge Day #5: Happiness is...

I looked up the definition of happiness on Wikipedia and I think I am more convinced that happiness cannot have a true definition.  I think everyone has their own definition of happiness that is meaningful to their life.
Here is the meaning of happiness in my life...
Meeting up with an old friend, talking for 4+ hours at Chick fil A, and never missing a beat!

Our adorable children who also acted as if they had known each other for years!
Doing something really special for my parents with the most special people in my life!
Having a sister!
Sweet treats with my 2 favorite guys!

Okay this last one I CANNOT believe I am about to post, but truly happiness consists of this in the summer!
The sleeping beauty and his scary ogre momma!

Happiness Friday Peeps!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, we look good. And I love the sleeping pic! You guys are living on summer time.

    ReplyDelete