Saturday, July 9, 2011

It's Already July? I Think I Might Cry...

Throughout June I don't have a care in the world, but something in my brain switches after July 4th.  I begin to hoard Target Dollar bin junk, stalk teaching blogs, and have nightmares dreams about a wonderful new year of teaching.  I have to say that this summer I am not looking forward to going back.  Maybe its that I have been more of a homebody decorating the house spending my day in my jammers, or the wonderful pool that calls to me and my little fish daily, or the fact that the TRE not passing will bring on a "new" kinda normal.  I DO NOT like "new"!
So, Friday Luke and headed out for the first of many teaching tools explorations!  Here's what we scored yesterday...
Nothing like some tubs, flash cards, index card holders, magnets, and alphabet Bingo
Here is a super awesome math station storage idea I found while blog stalking!
Idea courtesy of:  http://firstgraderatlast.blogspot.com/

Calling all teachers...
What are some cool things you have scored for your class.  Please share:)

2 comments:

  1. Love the math tub storage idea!!! We need to make one of those stat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might be able to find something similar at Target. I bought a cute foldable bin for $6 at Home depot, not sure how I am going to use it though.

    ReplyDelete