Thursday, July 7, 2011

Blog Challenge Day #8: Book Worms Are Cool!

Summer is the best for reading.  During the busy school year it is almost impossible for me to get into a book.  By the time my head hits the pillow I either want to sleep or watch mindless TV.  Good thing the summer TV schedule is awful and I can get in my reading quota for the year.  I also LOVE requesting books at the library, waiting for them to come in, and going to get them!  It's like Christmas in July really!  And if the book is awful I'm out only a 5 minute drive!  Here is what is currently sitting on my nightstand waiting to be read...
Looking for Salvation at the Dairy Queen by Susan Gregg Gilmore
Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah
Parents magazine-July (no spine due to the poor, sweaty door to door postman!  Those men and women deserve a raise during the summer months!!)
The complete book of Curtains, Drapes, and Blinds  (thank you Melissa for letting me borrow this!)

What are you reading this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment