Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Blog Challenge #7: Hey, Good Lookin'! Whatcha Got Cookin'?

I love to know what people are eating.  That was usually the first question my mom asked every time she saw my sister and me after school.  Well, I have followed in those same footsteps and love to find out what everyone around me is feasting on or has in their fridge and pantry.  This is hot topic #1 at lunch everyday at school. 
Here is the current state of my fridge, freezer, and pantry.  (FYI:  I love what my fridge looks like right after grocery shopping-so full and pretty and ORGANIZED!)


Fridge favorites include:  Horizon Organic Cow Milk, sliced cheese, Barefoot twist top wine, chocolate pudding, pickles, and Dijionnaise mustard
(We do have fruits and veggies-they were drying on the counter)
Freezer favorites:  Freezer pops, frozen mugs for milk, garlic Texas Toast, 100 calorie ice cream sammies
Pantry favs:  Oats oatmeal, Pop Tarts (brown sugar), Baked Cheetos, my brown box of greatness that holds all my WW recipes that is alphabetized and wonderful!

3 comments:

  1. i'm just jealous at how clean your pantry is. Wish I could see the bare pantry shelves in mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your organization thrills me more than you'll ever know. I like the twist you did on this one. I may swipe your idea and do a fridge/ pantry reveal too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I wish you'd posted your jar of fruit snacks. That is my favorite thing in your house. Except for your mantle. Oh and your floors.

    ReplyDelete