Thursday, July 7, 2011

Blog Challenge #9: Kitchen's Closed

I have to admit, we are not so adventurous when it comes to eating out.  I wish we were, but it's expensive to eat out and not enjoy it!  We usually frequent places we know are a sure thing and with the ultimate picky eaters (Mike and Luke) our choices are beyond limited.  Last weekend, my parents kept Luke so Mike and I had a little date night.  We ventured out to try a new restaurant close to where we live that I have been hearing rave reviews about...
We LOVED it!  We went at 6:00 pm on a Saturday night and walked right in and were seated.  Bonus, because we were crazy hungry!  We opted for the fried mozzarella sticks (duh!) which had a rockin' great marinara sauce!  The bread basket was so-so, nothing that special.  We each ordered a separate meal.  Here is my little plate o' heaven...

Penne alla Vodka with chicken
 This is Mike's...
Baked Ziti with Chicken
We split this...
Holy Cannoli
I would highly recommend this restaurant!  The service was great, the atmosphere was quaint, and the food rocked my socks off!

No comments:

Post a Comment